The Kings Cages GC 14022 Corner Cage will make the perfect home for your feathered friend. This large and robust birdcage provides ample living space for a single bird, or it can comfortably house multiple birds living together. The corner cage is best-suited for Caiques, Pionus, Jardines, Amazons, African Greys, and Eclectus birds. It is durable, long-lasting, and easy to install, making it perfect for any bird owner.
Kings Cages is a company known for their top-quality powder-coated birdcages. They have packed loads of great features into the GC 14022 Corner Cage to help make it a beautiful addition to your home for many years to come. Its welded bar design keeps the cage tough and sturdy to withstand rough, daily use. Each cage door features its own safety lock to keep your birds secure when necessary.
With its corner-fit design, the 14022 will look beautiful inside your home. Many users back the cage into a corner so that it is out of the way as much as possible. Meanwhile, the opposite end with its tri-side design offers you easy access for visiting your pet. And the five (5) screw-in rolling caster wheels at the bottom make it very easy to move the cage for when other side access is needed. This is an extremely versatile cage that is carefully designed to suit your environment.
The flat folding door above the font panel provides easy access to the interior when necessary. There are also four (4) swing-out side doors, which are perfect for feeding. There is a feeder and stainless steel bowl on the interior of each of these doors. The GC 14022 also features two (2) sliding trays and grills. Being able to slide these out is super convenient, and it makes cleaning a breeze.
There is some built-in hardware inside the GC 14022 Corner Cage to provide some amusement for your bird. There are two (2) interior wooden perches, which measure 39.75" long and 1" in diameter. They will give your bird a nice place to rest. They might also perch there to play with any toys hanging from the top of the cage. Matching seed guards at the bottom keep any small pellets from spilling to the floor.
The powder coat finish of the Kings Cages GC 14022 is very high-quality and bird-safe for added peace of mind. The full cage measures 54"W x 42.5"D x 72"H. The inside height is five (5) feet, which will give your birds plenty of space to move around. Bar spacing is 0.75", so keep that in mind if you have a smaller bird that may be able to stick its head through. Bar thickness is 5.5mm, which makes the cage tough and durable. Assembly is required. You can choose from Black/Silver, Grey/Silver, White, Sandstone, and Coppertone finishes.
54 inches wide by 42 1/2 inches deep by 72 inches high.
60 inches inside height.
3/4-inch bar spacing, 5.5mm bar thickness.
- Welded bar design.
- Safety locks on all doors.
- Flat folding door at the top of the front panel.
- Two sliding trays and grills for easy cleaning.
- Two inside wooden perches, 39 3/4 inches long, 1-inch diameter.
- Four swing-out side door feeders with Stainless steel bowls.
- Matching seed guards.
- Bird safe powder coat finish.
- Five screw in heavy casters.
Freight rules applies to a large cage shipped on a pallet.
1. The consignee must be able and willing to assist the driver in removing the shipment from the truck. Lift gate service is Not included but may be ordered for an additional fee.
2. The driver will Not deliver inside without an additional charge and the driver will Not go up the stairs (must have use of an elevator).
3. The customer Must Be Home for delivery (you must contact the trucking company to arrange a time).
4. Customer Must note the condition of the product(s) on the delivery receipt form when signing for it. Damage claims, which are not noted on the delivery receipt, will be rejected by the trucking company. If you cannot inspect the product at the time of delivery, sign for it and attach the message 'Possible Concealed Damage'.
Free shipping for large cages may not apply to interline points (remote locations). You will be contacted in this event.