What is a great balsa foraging toy for my small pet bird?
From cockatiels to finches, bring a blast of fun to your small feathered friends day with our colorful foraging toy. Check out our Balsa Blast bellow!
1840 Balsa Blast is a vibrant stack of fun for energetic small feathered friends. Foraging tubes to tear at, balsa wood blocks to chew away on, all completed with a small bell at the bottom. A total blast of excitement in a compact size that will offer hours of healthy birdie play time.
The 1840 Balsa Blast is a great all around toy that offers a healthy play experience for your feathered buddies of all sizes. The Balsa wood blocks are natural, soft, and completely bird friendly. Along with multiple beautifully colored foraging tubes that can be evenly aligned or spread apart as shown in the pictures. Treats can also be stored in the foraging tubes giving your feathered friend a nice surprise. Birds love hearing and making noise that's why the bell at the bottom is a plus as they will be thrilled with it.
- NATURAL FORAGING TOY FOR BIRDS -DIY foraging toy you can stuff them with treats, wood pieces, shred paper or nuts for a great foraging talon toy.
- GENTLE CHEWING - Unlike harder woods or materials, the Balsa wood provides natural soft chewing and pecking for older birds or those with beak handicaps. Fun for gentle, non-aggressive birds who shy away from other toys.
- STIMULATING -To keep your pet birds mentally and physically stimulated, it is necessary to provide them with toys of different shapes and textures.
- All BIRD SAFE MATERIALS - No harmful substances giving you peace of mind when it comes to playtime.
- QUICK LINK - Easy placement of toy whether in or out of the cage. Approximately 7 inches high by 5 inches wide.
- QUALITY HANDMADE IN USA.- A Quality product Proudly made by hand in Florida USA.