Kings Cages 8003628 Play Pen Bird Cage 36X28X68
Kings Cages 8003628 Play Pen Bird Cage
KING’S CAGES ALWAYS PAY MORE FOR THEIR POWDER COATED FINISHES, WHICH ARE THICKER & HARDER. TO ENSURE THAT YOUR FINISH WILL LAST TWICE AS LONG AS ANY OF OUR COMPETITORS THAT USE INFERIOR CHEAP PAINT FINISHES!!
Product ID: 8003628
Aprox 36″ wide, 28″ deep, 71″ high (to highest perch)
Floor to Lowest Perch 66″
Inside play measurements 41″H x 34 7/8″W x 27″D
Front Door Size 33 1/4″ x 16 3/4″
Inside Bar Spacing 1″ (space between bars)
Measurement between Playpen perches 8 1/2″
Measurement Tray to Slide in grill 8
Large front access door makes placing or removing your bird a snap!
Front access door includes a main bird resistant lock.
Matching stand features industrial strength casters for easy movement.
Includes Slide-out removable tray and grate for easy cleaning.
Comes with 6 stainless steel feeder bowls and 1 perch.
Features 4 swing out stainless steel bowls. (NO NIPPLE)
Spacious interior can easily handle multiple medium to large sized parrots.
Large seed skirt greatly reduces unwanted mess.
Includes breeder box door with latch to add a breeding box.
Bottom grill to bottom of the tray. 7″ so bird can not play with paper in the tray.
• NEW Front Door and Feeder Door Locks
• 2 Playpen Ladders (can be interchanged from top to bottom of playpen)
• Dimensions: 36″x 28″x 71″
• Inside Measurements: 41″ x 34 7/8″ x 27″
• Front Door Size 33 1/4″ x 16 3/4″
• Bar Spacing: 1″
• Bar Size: 5 mm
• Weight: 150 lbs
• 1 Wood Inside Perch
• 2 – 20 oz Stainless Steel Cups (NO NIPPLE)
• 4 – 30 oz Stainless Steel Food Bowls (NO NIPPLE)
• 4 Screw In Casters
Cages Pallet Ending
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDES CURBSIDE DELIVERY
The truck pulls to the curb of your home, cuts plastic off the pallet, and hands you the box at the curb of the home.
Freight rules applies to a large cage shipped on a pallet.
1. The consignee must be able and willing to assist the driver in removing the shipment from the truck. Lift gate service is Not included but may be ordered for an additional fee.
2. The driver will Not deliver inside without an additional charge and the driver will Not go up the stairs (must have use of an elevator).
3. The customer Must Be Home for delivery (you must contact the trucking company to arrange a time).
4. Customer Must note the condition of the product(s) on the delivery receipt form when signing for it. Damage claims, which are not noted on the delivery receipt, will be rejected by the trucking company. If you cannot inspect the product at the time of delivery, sign for it and attach the message 'Possible Concealed Damage'.
Free shipping for large cages may not apply to interline points (remote locations). You will be contacted in this event.