Kings Cages 306 European Style Napoleon Top Bird Cage 38X28X72
Kings Cages 306 European Style Napoleon Top Bird Cage
KING’S CAGES ALWAYS PAY MORE FOR THEIR POWDER COATED FINISHES, WHICH ARE THICKER & HARDER. TO ENSURE THAT YOUR FINISH WILL LAST TWICE AS LONG AS ANY OF OUR COMPETITORS THAT USE INFERIOR CHEAP PAINT FINISHES!!
European Style Napoleon Top Model 306 gives your bird a castle of a cage.
Without seed catchers – 38″ wide 28″ deep, 72.25″ high
With seed catchers – 45.5″ wide 35.7″ deep, 72.25″ high
Inside height 58.15″
Weight 191 lbs
Door: 19.5″ x 41″
1″ bar spacing 6 mm bar thick
Kings Cages is the only cage company that offers 6MM solid bars to ensure your bird’s safety.
Also available in Medical Grade 304 Stainless Steel
Fold down front platform
Slide-out metal grill and tray for easy cleaning
Non-Toxic and safe for your feathered friend
Removable seed catcher (add 4″ all around)
Horizontal bars on sides, Vertical bars on front and back
4 bird proof swing out side feeder doors
Patented door locks on ALL DOORS, ESCAPE PROOF
4 20oz stainless steel spill proof cups
Large cage door for easy access
Patented bird proof lock
Breeder box door
1 hardwood perch, approximately 1 1/8″ thick
• Java & manzanita wood 2 1/2- 3 1/2″ thick hardwood perches OPTIONAL, available at additional cost.
Sturdy construction, Easy Assembly
Bird cage knocks down for compact storage
All of our cages are Non-Toxic and Safe for your feathered friends!
Cage is packed in 3 boxes
Bird Proof Lock – ID: Lock4
Additional cage paper: Kings Cage Paper For European Line Cages.
Additional custom cage cover: Cozzzy Covers 306 Napoleon Top Cage Cover.
Cages Pallet Ending
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDES CURBSIDE DELIVERY
The truck pulls to the curb of your home, cuts plastic off the pallet, and hands you the box at the curb of the home.
Freight rules applies to a large cage shipped on a pallet.
1. The consignee must be able and willing to assist the driver in removing the shipment from the truck. Lift gate service is Not included but may be ordered for an additional fee.
2. The driver will Not deliver inside without an additional charge and the driver will Not go up the stairs (must have use of an elevator).
3. The customer Must Be Home for delivery (you must contact the trucking company to arrange a time).
4. Customer Must note the condition of the product(s) on the delivery receipt form when signing for it. Damage claims, which are not noted on the delivery receipt, will be rejected by the trucking company. If you cannot inspect the product at the time of delivery, sign for it and attach the message 'Possible Concealed Damage'.
Free shipping for large cages may not apply to interline points (remote locations). You will be contacted in this event.