The Kings Cages SLT 2724 is part of the Kings Cages Superior Lineup of tall powder-coated cages. It proves a spacious and room environment for Conures, Senegals, Amazon, and African Greys. The powder-coated finish ensures that the cage is extra hard and thick, making it last twice as long as a paint-finished cage. There are plenty of access points for the cage, making it very easy to clean. Overall, this cage makes a great home for a medium to large sized bird. This tall cage will give them plenty of room to fly and play.
One great feature is the top of the Kings Cages SLT 2724, which opens up directly into a playpen. The front platform can also be folded down to give your bird more room for moving around and having fun. Make sure to supervise your bird when doing this. There is a front spring door lock to prevent the access door from opening accidentally. The three (3) swing-out feeder doors feature round locks, preventing any accidental spillage. Inside the cage, you will find three (3) 20oz stainless steel feeder cups and two (2) big perches for your pet to play and rest upon.
The front cage door is large (27.5"W x 24"L) to give you easy access to the inside when needed. There is a removable seed catcher to prevent any messes or accidents. The seed catcher adds 3 inches all around the cage, so keep that in mind when deciding on a location. The slide-out grill and tray allow for easy cleaning. The bottom of the cage has four (4) casters, or rollers, to make the cage easier to relocate. There is a nest box door that can be added if desired. Another benefit of the SLT 2724 is that it can be broken down for compact storage. The bar-spacing is 5/8", so make sure your pet cannot stick its head through and become stuck. The cage weighs 85 lbs.
By going with a powder-coated cage, you will be receiving a tougher, longer-lasting product. This will save you money in the long-run, as you will not need to replace your bird cage as quickly. You can expect a Kings Cages Powder-Coated Bird Cage to last you many years. These cages are also completely non-toxic and 100% safe for long-term exposure. You and your pet will not be disappointed with the SLT 2724 from King's Cages. It is ideal for any playful bird looking for an active and fun environment.
- 27 1/2 inches wide by 24 inches deep by 64 inches high.
- 68 inches high when top is opened.
- 45 inches inside height.
- 5/8-inch bar spacing, 4mm bar thickness.
- Front Door - 27.5" x 24"
- Top Platform Door - 15" x 10"
- Floor to 1st Bottom Square - 4.25"
- Nest Box Door - 7" x 6"
- Floor to Seed Catcher - 22"
- Tray - 25-5/8" x 23-1/4" x 1-1/2"
- Height (top opened) - 68"
- Bird cage top opens into a playpen.
- Fold down front platform.
- Horizontal side bars, vertical bars front and back.
- Front door safety latch.
- 3 swing out feeder doors.
- 3 - 20oz Stainless steel cups.
- 2 perches.
- Removable seed catcher, adds 3 inches all around.
- Large front cage door for easy access.
- Slide-out grill and tray for easy cleaning.
- 4 easy rolling casters.
- 1 nest box door.
- Bird cage knocks down for compact storage.
- All of our cages are non-toxic and safe for your feathered friends.
Additional cage paper: Kings Cage Paper for Economy Line Bird Cages.
In the contiguous USA.