The King's Cages 9004030 Dome Top Bird Cage serves as an excellent home for most medium to large birds. It can be used with a single bird, or multiple birds living together. Some of the best species for the King's Cages 9004030 Dome Top Bird Cage include Amazons, Macaws, Cockatoos, African Greys and Eclectus. This high-quality cage is durable and long-lasting, and it will become a staple for your birds for many years to come. It is also extremely easy to set up, making it perfect for anyone looking to get started with bird keeping.
Like many of the King's Cages products, the 9004030 Dome Top Bird Cage features a powder-coated finish. This makes the cage thicker and harder than cages that use an inferior paint finish. A powder-coated King's Cage product is expected to last twice as long and serve as the permanent home for any pet bird. This makes the Dome Top Bird Cage an excellent long-term investment for keeping your feathered friend happy and comfortable. This cage is tough enough to withstand the daily use of even the rowdiest and aggressive of birds.
A great aspect of the 9004030 Dome Top Bird Cage is rounded top design that helps it appear friendly and inviting. The boxy sides of the cage help it fit nicely into a corner. Or you can have it out in the open or against a wall. The cage features a truly versatile design that is perfect for all types of locations. You can also choose from multiple finishing options for the cage, including Sandstone, Black/White, White, Coppertone, and Grey/Silver. All of the finishing options look great, and you will certainly be able to find a selection that matches your decor.
The large front access door for the 9004030 Dome Top Bird Cage makes it easy to place your bird or remove it when needed. The door features a bird-resistant lock, so you won't have to worry about your pet getting out. The matching stand includes four (4) screw-in, industrial-strength casters (rollers) for easy movement and placement of the cage. The bottom grate is slide-out and removable to make cleaning a breeze. There are also three (3) removable stainless steel bowls for feeding. The feeder doors include locks for added security. Other features include a large seed guard skirt, a large wooden perch, and a breeder box door with latch.
The cage measures in at 40"W x 30"D x 73"H, making it suitable to multiple medium to large parrots or other per birds. The inside height is 5 feet to give your bird(s) plenty of space to move around. Keep in mind that bar spacing is 1 inch, so small birds might not be best-suited for this cage. Make sure that you bird is not able to stick its head through the bars to where it could get stuck. The bar thickness is 5mm, and you should have no problem hanging toys from the top of the cage. This cage from King's Cages is proudly available from Bonka Bird Toys!
- 40 inches wide, 30 inches deep, 73 inches high.
- Dome top door 18 1/2 inches wide by 11 inches high.
- Tray is 38 1/4 inches by 29 7/16 inches.
- Grill is 38 1/4 inches by 29 1/4 inches.
- 1-inch bar spacing.
- 5mm bar gauge.
- Large front access door makes placing or removing your bird a snap.
- Front access door includes a spring lock.
- Matching stand features industrial strength casters for easy movement.
- Includes Slide-out removable tray and grate for easy cleaning.
- Features 3 swing out stainless steel bowls and a wooden perch.
- Spacious interior can easily handle multiple medium to large sized parrots.
- Large seed skirt greatly reduces unwanted mess.
- Includes breeder box door with latch to add a breeding box.
- Dome top door with a spring lock.
In the contiguous USA.
Excluded locations: Alaska, Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Box and Puerto Rico
Freight rules applies to a large cage shipped on a pallet.
1. The consignee must be able and willing to assist the driver in removing the shipment from the truck. Lift gate service is Not included but may be ordered for an additional fee.
2. The driver will Not deliver inside without an additional charge and the driver will Not go up the stairs (must have use of an elevator).
3. The customer Must Be Home for delivery (you must contact the trucking company to arrange a time).
4. Customer Must note the condition of the product(s) on the delivery receipt form when signing for it. Damage claims, which are not noted on the delivery receipt, will be rejected by the trucking company. If you cannot inspect the product at the time of delivery, sign for it and attach the message 'Possible Concealed Damage'.
Free shipping for large cages may not apply to interline points (remote locations). You will be contacted in this event.